• Kelsey Lavinio of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville for the spring 2009 semester.
• Mark Koszycki of New Berlin graduated from Northern Michigan University in May 2009.
• Brent Wayne Thome of New Berlin graduated from Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Mo., on May 16.
• The following students earned honors at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh for the spring 2009 semester: Nathan Bognar, Stephanie Cimermancic, Kyle Graham, Marla Hendrickson, Sarah Hudziak, Jennifer Johnsen, Hannah Johnson, Angela Mettille, Elizabeth Moyer, Peter Murphy, Jennifer Schaefer and Angela Verhaalen - Muskego; Kerry Allen, Shane Arman, Sarah Cornehls, Staci Garlock, Christine Hunt, Sarah Jeffrey, Elizabeth Kadow, Scott Marr, Phillip Ragonese, Courtney Schuman, Mollie Spencer, Peggy Starck, Amanda Sudfeld, Katelyn Vara, Paul Vara, Joseph Vozar and Joseph Walsh - New Berlin.
• Danielle Laura-Ellen Reimer and Talley Claire Yake, both of Muskego, and Megan Ashley Rice of New Berlin were named to the Dean's List of Ripon College for the spring 2009 semester.
• Andrea Felton of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List at Ball State University, Muncie, Ind., for the spring 2009 semester.
• Andrew Scalzo of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List at Minnesota State University, Mankato, for the spring 2009 semester.
• Courtney Rae Gabrhel of Muskego was named to the Dean's List of the Rochester Community and Technical College for the spring 2009 semester.
• Melissa Batzner of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List of the College of Business Administration of Marquette University for the spring 2009 semester.
• Amy Musselman of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List at Bradley University, Peoria, Ill., for the spring 2009 semester.
• Samantha Douglas and Gretchen Herrema of Muskego and Jamie Luterbach of New Berlingraduated from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay on May 16.
• Stephanie Hecht of New Berlin graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in human resources management on May 17.
• Brian Kasica, a 2007 graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School, earned a 4.0 grade-point average the last two semesters at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and was recently admitted to the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy.
• Adam S. Podd, a student at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and native of New Berlin, has received the 2009 LeRoy C. Schmidt 150-Hour Accounting Scholarship in the amount of $5,000 from the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants Educational Foundation. The scholarship is offered to fund the 150-hour education requirement to sit for the CPA exam.
• Sarah Katharin Federle of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List at Juniata College, Huntingdon, Pa., for the spring 2009 semester. Sarah is the daughter of Mark and Michele Federle.
• Hannah Barnes of New Berlin received a $4,000 Wisconsin/Hilldale Undergraduate/Faculty Research Fellowship from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
• Catherine Anne Fennig of New Berlin was named to the Dean's List at St. Cloud State University for the spring 2009 semester.
• Danielle Reimer of Muskego graduated from Ripon College this spring.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: March 13
- Celebrations: Feb. 20
- Celebrations: Feb. 6
- Celebrations: Jan. 30
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Dec. 12
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 17
- Celebrations: Sept. 5
- Celebrations: Aug. 22
- Celebrations: Aug. 1
- Celebrations: July 25
- Celebrations: July 11
- Celebrations: July 4
- Celebrations: June 27