• Two 26-year-old Muskego women were arrested for taking scrap metal (aluminum gutters) from a waste bin behind a commercial building in the South 6300 block of College Court at 2:41 a.m. Sept. 15.
• Snowmobile skis valued at $350 were taken from outside a residence in the South 6300 block of Tess Corners Drive prior to 3 p.m. Sept. 22.
• An 18-year-old Muskego man and two 17-year-old Muskego boys were arrested for drug possession following a traffic stop in the West 12700 block of Loomis Drive at 2:08 a.m. Sept. 18. Police found a scale, rolling papers, four pipes, a bong, and over 12 grams of marijuana in the vehicle upon a search.
• A 17-year-old Muskego boy was arrested for drug possession near Providence Way and Janesville Road after police found several various muscle relaxers and stimulants in an unmarked pill bottle on him near a Muskego County Park recreation trail at 9:32 p.m. Sept. 21.
• A window sustained $200 in damage after a prying tool was used in attempt to gain entry to a residence in the West 19200 block of Lembezeder Drive Sept. 18.
• A 46-year-old Muskego man was cited when his dog bit a 10-year-old Muskego girl on the cheek in the West 17800 block of St. Leonard's Court at 4:58 p.m. Sept. 17. The girl required 17 stitches to close the cut at Waukesha Memorial Hospital following the bite.
• A 12-year-old Muskego boy was arrested for disorderly conduct after he left Lake Denoon Middle School, W. 216 S. 10586 Crowbar Drive, without permission and then refused to stop for police officers Sept. 21. The boy was asked to go to the principal's office after he became upset in class, but he walked out of the building instead.
• A 55-year-old Muskego man was arrested for disorderly conduct after running into his wife's vehicle with his car at the Marx Pioneer Inn, W. 180 S. 7808 Pioneer Drive, at 9:13 p.m. Sept 22.
• A 17-year-old Muskego boy, a 16-year-old Brookfield boy, and a 15-year-old Butler boy were arrested for resisting arrest after they were apprehended for running away from the Waukesha County Juvenile Shelter Care Facility Sept. 24. The boys were found at the Muskego boy's residence in the West 19700 block of Janesville Road Sept. 24, but failed to obey several officer commands to exit the house. Police eventually entered the residence and arrested the boys.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Oct. 15
- Police Report: Sept. 17
- Police Report: Aug. 13
- Police Report: July 9
- Police Report: May 7
- Police Report: April 30
- Police report: April 23
- Police Report: April 16
- Police Report: April 9
- Police Report: April 2
- Police Report: March 19
- Police Report: March 12
- Police Report: March 5
- Police Report: Feb. 27
- Police Report: Feb. 20
- Police Report: Feb. 13
- Police Report: Feb. 6
- Police Report: Jan. 30
- Police Report: Jan. 23
- Police Report: Jan. 16