On Angels Wings Dinner & Auction is an evening of fine dining, auctions and friendly company. It is the most important fundraiser for AngelsGrace Hospice, Waukesha County's original inpatient hospice, and focuses on ensuring AngelsGrace continues to be accessible to people, regardless of diagnosis or financial means. Hosting this year's event were Cynthia and Randy Brehner of Wales, Linda and Tom Mastaler of Hartland, and Barb and Fred Syrjanen of Waukesha.
Some of those at the benefit included Laurie and Blaine Carlson and Marilyn and John Christiansen, all of Waukesha; and Paul Petitjean, Linda and Peter Geiss, and Marion Heinz, all of Brookfield.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County exec presents awards
- Interfaith Senior Programs helping people age with dignity
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic
- Celebration of Literacy
- With angels' grace
- Sailing away in Pewaukee