Daniel Soltysiak, who was elected a Muskego alderman in April, has filed his intent to run for Muskego mayor.
If he completes his filing, it will be at least a three-way race. Kathy Chiaverotti has filed all her nomination papers and will be on the April 5 ballot. Scott Dickmann has filed his intent to run, but needs to complete his filing.
Mayor John Johnson previously announced that he will not seek re-election.
The filing period ends Jan. 4.
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)
- Special taxing status recommended for plan at former Parkland Mall (7)
- Muskego Police blotter: April 1-8