Daniel Soltysiak, who was elected a Muskego alderman in April, has filed his intent to run for Muskego mayor.
If he completes his filing, it will be at least a three-way race. Kathy Chiaverotti has filed all her nomination papers and will be on the April 5 ballot. Scott Dickmann has filed his intent to run, but needs to complete his filing.
Mayor John Johnson previously announced that he will not seek re-election.
The filing period ends Jan. 4.
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016