Daniel Soltysiak, who was elected a Muskego alderman in April, has filed his intent to run for Muskego mayor.
If he completes his filing, it will be at least a three-way race. Kathy Chiaverotti has filed all her nomination papers and will be on the April 5 ballot. Scott Dickmann has filed his intent to run, but needs to complete his filing.
Mayor John Johnson previously announced that he will not seek re-election.
The filing period ends Jan. 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board
- Tornado watch in effect
- Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce honors pair of businesses
- Citizen Athlete: Functional Fitness for the Athlete in You opens in Muskego
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 9
- Victory is a piece of cake for Slice Custom Cakes in Muskego
- Elementary principal named in Muskego-Norway School District
- Community calendar: April 9, 2015
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 2
- A "Shop Second Saturdays" drive is being started by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism