Daniel Soltysiak, who was elected a Muskego alderman in April, has filed his intent to run for Muskego mayor.
If he completes his filing, it will be at least a three-way race. Kathy Chiaverotti has filed all her nomination papers and will be on the April 5 ballot. Scott Dickmann has filed his intent to run, but needs to complete his filing.
Mayor John Johnson previously announced that he will not seek re-election.
The filing period ends Jan. 4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taco Bell plans new store for Muskego
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- Little Muskego Lake residential project comes back to city officials
- Little Muskego Lake project back with lower density
- Taco Bell to open in Muskego
- Art mingles with lifting
- Muskego-Norway School Board includes police dogs to help search student property
- High ACTs achieved in local schools; New Berlin and Muskego High School students attain notable scor
- Senior taxi ridership drops as elderly users pass away; program in search of new passengers
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue