Daniel Soltysiak, who was elected a Muskego alderman in April, has filed his intent to run for Muskego mayor.
If he completes his filing, it will be at least a three-way race. Kathy Chiaverotti has filed all her nomination papers and will be on the April 5 ballot. Scott Dickmann has filed his intent to run, but needs to complete his filing.
Mayor John Johnson previously announced that he will not seek re-election.
The filing period ends Jan. 4.
- Energy savings almost pay for new gym floor at Muskego High School
- Parkland Mall redevelopment ready to go ahead after getting sixth vote (1)
- Muskego Plan Commission recommends controversial Parkland apartments
- Former West Bend administrator waives right to hearing in Muskego case
- Former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Former Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Muskego Plan Commission to hold special meeting on Parkland Mall plan
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Muskego aldermen declare positions on controversial Parkland Mall plan (3)
- Muskego Police Blotter: May 19, 2016