As an elected official for the city of Muskego, I have been blessed to work with dedicated people who have given of their time, their energy, and their talents. One of those aldermen has been Keith Werner.
I have had the pleasure to work with Keith on many issues that affect the quality of our city. He is innovative, humble and reasonable.
He is the person that I want on my side when the going gets tough. With the upcoming challenges that the state budget may throw our way, his experience, creativity and knowledge will be helpful in getting through the next two years.
He has served his district well. Everyone may not always agree with him on every topic, but he is able to hear, understand and adjust to make sure that he does what is right for not only his district but for the city as a whole. His passion for his district and city helps him to bring to the council a unique and fresh perspective. For that I thank him.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts