As an elected official for the city of Muskego, I have been blessed to work with dedicated people who have given of their time, their energy, and their talents. One of those aldermen has been Keith Werner.
I have had the pleasure to work with Keith on many issues that affect the quality of our city. He is innovative, humble and reasonable.
He is the person that I want on my side when the going gets tough. With the upcoming challenges that the state budget may throw our way, his experience, creativity and knowledge will be helpful in getting through the next two years.
He has served his district well. Everyone may not always agree with him on every topic, but he is able to hear, understand and adjust to make sure that he does what is right for not only his district but for the city as a whole. His passion for his district and city helps him to bring to the council a unique and fresh perspective. For that I thank him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Muskego alum shows cooking skills to 400
- Muskego to allow chickens on residential lots
- Controversial lake home/condo project back to Muskego Plan Commission
- Lake homes/condos fail to win Muskego Plan Commission recommendation
- Muskego police carry drug to treat heroin overdoses
- Public hearing slated for Muskego on tax spending
- Subdivision approval expected
- New plans for the old Aud-Mar club