As an elected official for the city of Muskego, I have been blessed to work with dedicated people who have given of their time, their energy, and their talents. One of those aldermen has been Keith Werner.
I have had the pleasure to work with Keith on many issues that affect the quality of our city. He is innovative, humble and reasonable.
He is the person that I want on my side when the going gets tough. With the upcoming challenges that the state budget may throw our way, his experience, creativity and knowledge will be helpful in getting through the next two years.
He has served his district well. Everyone may not always agree with him on every topic, but he is able to hear, understand and adjust to make sure that he does what is right for not only his district but for the city as a whole. His passion for his district and city helps him to bring to the council a unique and fresh perspective. For that I thank him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa rubber stamp company chooses Brookfield for new home
- Community calendar: March 5, 2015
- Irish dancer to visit Muskego
- Muskego parades in Mardi Gras
- Muskego student Clayton Cavanaugh is asking school board to begin high school classes at 9 a.m.
- Muskego-Norway School District to move middle school start time back
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- Aquatic experts gather to devise battle plan for new pest found in Little Muskego Lake
- The musical "Catch Me If You Can" will be staged at Muskego High School
- Updated: Interim appointed after New Berlin West boys basketball coach arrested for pot (1)