As an elected official for the city of Muskego, I have been blessed to work with dedicated people who have given of their time, their energy, and their talents. One of those aldermen has been Keith Werner.
I have had the pleasure to work with Keith on many issues that affect the quality of our city. He is innovative, humble and reasonable.
He is the person that I want on my side when the going gets tough. With the upcoming challenges that the state budget may throw our way, his experience, creativity and knowledge will be helpful in getting through the next two years.
He has served his district well. Everyone may not always agree with him on every topic, but he is able to hear, understand and adjust to make sure that he does what is right for not only his district but for the city as a whole. His passion for his district and city helps him to bring to the council a unique and fresh perspective. For that I thank him.
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts
- Once again, restaurants to serve a Taste of Muskego on the Water
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake