As an elected official for the city of Muskego, I have been blessed to work with dedicated people who have given of their time, their energy, and their talents. One of those aldermen has been Keith Werner.
I have had the pleasure to work with Keith on many issues that affect the quality of our city. He is innovative, humble and reasonable.
He is the person that I want on my side when the going gets tough. With the upcoming challenges that the state budget may throw our way, his experience, creativity and knowledge will be helpful in getting through the next two years.
He has served his district well. Everyone may not always agree with him on every topic, but he is able to hear, understand and adjust to make sure that he does what is right for not only his district but for the city as a whole. His passion for his district and city helps him to bring to the council a unique and fresh perspective. For that I thank him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wind Lake residents want Little Muskego Lake closed to boating to halt spread of invasive Stonewort
- GoPro video: Watch divers take on invasive algae in Little Muskego Lake (1)
- Scuba divers begin to battle invasive lake killer in Little Muskego Lake
- Driver accused in bicyclists deaths in Muskego released on bail
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: June 25
- Muskego Police hold pet calendar contest
- South Milwaukee man charged in deaths of two bicyclists in Muskego
- Lake Denoon Middle School up for $20,000 grant, but needs support
- New summer school classes brings in Muskego-Norway students
- Food fight flops at Muskego High