Last November, residents in Muskego and elsewhere in the Muskego-Norway School District rejected a referendum to update and consolidate district elementary schools. Now the School Board has a revised proposal that reduces the cost by a measly $2.6 million. The project will still be around $34 million.
What part of "no" doesn't this board understand? People don't have jobs, the economy is in the tank, gas prices are at an all-time high. Get real! This board is like the person that has a mortgage, two car payments and numerous credit cards maxed out. Just spend, spend, spend.
Come to the forum at 7 p.m. May 18 at Lakeview Elementary or May 24 at Muskego High School. Tell the board to stop this foolishness. We have already told them "no."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 10
- Corrections: March 13
- General election voters guide for Muskego mayor
- Forum profiles Muskego aldermanic candidates
- Muskego mayoral candidates voice their positions
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 3rd Aldermanic District
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 1st Aldermanic District
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 5th Aldermanic District
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars