It's easy to consume news nowadays, and it's just as easy to share news.
So share your news consumption!
Be creative. Be wacky. Be simple. But show us how you consume news from NOW and you can win free prizes. We also want to see our readers and thank you for reading NOW Newspapers.
On Thursdays starting tomorrow, you can post to those places and be entered in a chance to win a pair of Marcus Theatres movie passes. A winner will be chosen and notified each Friday.
So don't be shy; grab your camera and share your photos with us!
Questions? Email Dan Polley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016