Tess Corners Elementary School's next principal will likely be officially hired tonight.
Kelly Kluck would succeed Ron Rivard, who has held the post for six years but is leaving to become assistant superintendent in the Waterford Graded School District.
Kluck, who emerged as the top candidate from a field of more than 75 applicants, comes to the Muskego-Norway District from the Elmbrook School District, where she most recently taught fourth grade. She brings more than 20 years of elementary teaching experience and, over the past 11 years at Elmbrook, also served in the leadership roles of student resource teacher, instructional resource teacher and interim principal.
Muskego-Norway Superintendent Joe Schroeder will recommend her hiring tonight when the School Board convenes. Pending that approval, Kluck would officially begin July 1.
In a press release Schroeder said the district will benefit from her student-centered, optimistic leadership and her focus on the development of positive relationships and on the potential in others.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Another call to restrict boat traffic on Little Muskego Lake
- Wind Lake residents want Little Muskego Lake closed to boating to halt spread of invasive Stonewort
- GoPro video: Watch divers take on invasive algae in Little Muskego Lake (1)
- Scuba divers begin to battle invasive lake killer in Little Muskego Lake
- Driver accused in bicyclists deaths in Muskego released on bail
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: June 25
- Muskego Police hold pet calendar contest
- South Milwaukee man charged in deaths of two bicyclists in Muskego
- Lake Denoon Middle School up for $20,000 grant, but needs support
- New summer school classes brings in Muskego-Norway students