Tess Corners Elementary School's next principal will likely be officially hired tonight.
Kelly Kluck would succeed Ron Rivard, who has held the post for six years but is leaving to become assistant superintendent in the Waterford Graded School District.
Kluck, who emerged as the top candidate from a field of more than 75 applicants, comes to the Muskego-Norway District from the Elmbrook School District, where she most recently taught fourth grade. She brings more than 20 years of elementary teaching experience and, over the past 11 years at Elmbrook, also served in the leadership roles of student resource teacher, instructional resource teacher and interim principal.
Muskego-Norway Superintendent Joe Schroeder will recommend her hiring tonight when the School Board convenes. Pending that approval, Kluck would officially begin July 1.
In a press release Schroeder said the district will benefit from her student-centered, optimistic leadership and her focus on the development of positive relationships and on the potential in others.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 9
- Muskego gets AVID-ly enthusiastic about new academic program
- Has younger kindergarten made the grade in Muskego?
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term