Construction is slated to start next week at Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
The Waukesha County Department of Public Works will widen and resurface the intersection and replace the traffic signals. Although Racine Avenue will be open to traffic at all times, the speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph.
The project is slated to be completed by Aug. 19.
For information, call Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Craig Donze, (414) 462-9005.
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego committee shelves controversial planned recreation trail
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Presentations on Social Security, Medicare at Muskego Library