Construction is slated to start next week at Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
The Waukesha County Department of Public Works will widen and resurface the intersection and replace the traffic signals. Although Racine Avenue will be open to traffic at all times, the speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph.
The project is slated to be completed by Aug. 19.
For information, call Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Craig Donze, (414) 462-9005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man accused of assaulting local woman, apologizing after
- Muskego-Norway official sees benefits from evidence-based leadership (2)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Muskego police chief speaks of station's deficiencies
- Many parks improvements make it into proposed 2016 Muskego budget
- Muskego to hire city attorney in effort to consolidate legal services
- Muskego Police blotter
- Muskego Police Department needs drive plan for new station, city hall
- Huge leak in Muskego High School pool triggers call for new pool (24)
- Muskego-Norway survey gives reasons for proposed school closings (5)