Construction is slated to start next week at Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
The Waukesha County Department of Public Works will widen and resurface the intersection and replace the traffic signals. Although Racine Avenue will be open to traffic at all times, the speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph.
The project is slated to be completed by Aug. 19.
For information, call Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Craig Donze, (414) 462-9005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 9
- Muskego gets AVID-ly enthusiastic about new academic program
- Has younger kindergarten made the grade in Muskego?
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term