Construction is slated to start next week at Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
The Waukesha County Department of Public Works will widen and resurface the intersection and replace the traffic signals. Although Racine Avenue will be open to traffic at all times, the speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph.
The project is slated to be completed by Aug. 19.
For information, call Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Craig Donze, (414) 462-9005.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts