Construction is slated to start next week at Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
The Waukesha County Department of Public Works will widen and resurface the intersection and replace the traffic signals. Although Racine Avenue will be open to traffic at all times, the speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph.
The project is slated to be completed by Aug. 19.
For information, call Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Craig Donze, (414) 462-9005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha County beaches open Saturday
- Little Muskego Lake boat ramp to close temporarily in fight against invasive species
- Germantown to begin working on parks department survey results
- Muskego funeral home, gas station seeking city grants
- Business owners, Muskego officials to hash out problems over breakfast
- Boon to Muskego downtown planning expected to come soon
- Nearly $100,000 in grants recommended for Muskego businesses
- Memorial Day to be honored in Muskego, New Berlin
- Muskego man charged for shooting threat (1)
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road