Construction is slated to start next week at Racine Avenue and Woods Road.
The Waukesha County Department of Public Works will widen and resurface the intersection and replace the traffic signals. Although Racine Avenue will be open to traffic at all times, the speed limit will be reduced to 25 mph.
The project is slated to be completed by Aug. 19.
For information, call Michael F. Grulke, county project manager, at (262) 548-7740 or Craig Donze, (414) 462-9005.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Plans revived for a subdivision near a Muskego wildlife area
- Community calendar
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct. 2
- Biscuit the Paw Washing Dog gives lessons on clean hands
- Owners of former Parkland Mall lose appeal of lawsuit against Muskego
- Opinion divided on Muskego letting people have chickens, other fowl
- Speakers say high-density slipping through on Little Muskego Lake