With sewers likely coming soon to the largest tract of farmland east of Moorland Road and development following behind, New Berlin officials will hold several listening sessions with neighbors to get their opinions about the kinds of development desired.
The city's Comprehensive Plan calls generally for that land to be a mix of business and residential developments, but a lot of details still have to be filled in.
The listening sessions will be held, probably starting in September, to help officials do just that.
The Plan Commission also will hold a public hearing before sending a recommendation to the Common Council.
The area, known as section 35 and part of section 34,is approximately bounded by Sunny Slope Road to the east, College Avenue to the south, Grange Avenue to the north and Moorland Road to the west.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (2)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego