With sewers likely coming soon to the largest tract of farmland east of Moorland Road and development following behind, New Berlin officials will hold several listening sessions with neighbors to get their opinions about the kinds of development desired.
The city's Comprehensive Plan calls generally for that land to be a mix of business and residential developments, but a lot of details still have to be filled in.
The listening sessions will be held, probably starting in September, to help officials do just that.
The Plan Commission also will hold a public hearing before sending a recommendation to the Common Council.
The area, known as section 35 and part of section 34,is approximately bounded by Sunny Slope Road to the east, College Avenue to the south, Grange Avenue to the north and Moorland Road to the west.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Impressive light show hidden in Muskego
- Bakery cooks up new store in Muskego
- Reservations for Waukesha County Parks start Jan. 2
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- Muskego gets recreation manager
- Wine bar's success ferments its expansion
- Part of the cost of a proposed bike path on North Cape Road could be borne by the developer of the A
- Shopping center to dress up
- Former mayor pens history of Muskego