With sewers likely coming soon to the largest tract of farmland east of Moorland Road and development following behind, New Berlin officials will hold several listening sessions with neighbors to get their opinions about the kinds of development desired.
The city's Comprehensive Plan calls generally for that land to be a mix of business and residential developments, but a lot of details still have to be filled in.
The listening sessions will be held, probably starting in September, to help officials do just that.
The Plan Commission also will hold a public hearing before sending a recommendation to the Common Council.
The area, known as section 35 and part of section 34,is approximately bounded by Sunny Slope Road to the east, College Avenue to the south, Grange Avenue to the north and Moorland Road to the west.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Plans revived for a subdivision near a Muskego wildlife area
- Community calendar
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct. 2
- Biscuit the Paw Washing Dog gives lessons on clean hands
- Owners of former Parkland Mall lose appeal of lawsuit against Muskego
- Opinion divided on Muskego letting people have chickens, other fowl
- Speakers say high-density slipping through on Little Muskego Lake