The Muskego-Norway School District hit another record high in results for the ACT college entrance exam.
The results, released this week, show a 23.9 composite score, a significant jump from last year's previous record of 23.2, school officials said.
Boosting the district to that record were the highest scores ever for the district in English, reading and science. Those subscores were 23.6 for English and reading and 23.8 for science.
The math subscore showed a sixth straight year of improvement with a composite of 24.1, they said.
"Overall, these ACT results are very encouraging and the result of many hands involved in making this happen," Superintendent of Schools Joe Schroeder said in a press release.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man charged with sexually assaulting 12-year-old Waukesha girl
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Muskego's 50th anniversary celebration lives on
- Muskego wraps up 50th anniversary celebration
- 'Hot' new Suburban Bourbon hits Muskego
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Muskego alum shows cooking skills to 400
- Muskego to allow chickens on residential lots
- Controversial lake home/condo project back to Muskego Plan Commission
- Lake homes/condos fail to win Muskego Plan Commission recommendation