Muskego American Legion Post 356 will hold a 10th anniversary recognition of the 9/11 terrorist attacks at 1 p.m. Sept. 11 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The guest speaker will be the Rev. Greg Van Dunk, pastor of Atonement Lutheran Church in Muskego.
The Legion is inviting citizens and all veterans organizations, and Boy and Girl Scout troops to join in the ceremony, said Legion Post Commander Fred Korth. Organizations planning to attend should call him at (262) 679-8396.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts