I strongly support Alderman Dan Soltysiak for re-election April 3 in District 5.
I believe Soltysiak has a passion to do what is right for his district and the community of Muskego based on the needs of the people.
My personal experience with Dan has been fantastic. He played an instrumental role in helping my family and other residents of our area in persuading the school district and bus company to add a route on our street. Our previous bus stop was at a tavern, which obviously wasn't the most appropriate place for children. He supported our previously denied attempts to fix this issue. His genuine passion in getting this issue resolved was shown when he came to our street with a school district representative, the bus company and their driver and rode the route with them. With Dan's help, we eventually were provided a bus for our street, a much safer alternative for the children.
Soltysiak has shown a true concern for the needs of the people he represents in District 5. Since that time, he has kept in contact with me and confirms the situation continues to be adequately taken care of. Dan is also very good at keeping people informed of other issues in the community that the public should be aware of.
Dan is an honest man who has a great approach to new challenges. He is mindful and looks for factual data to help support his actions. He truly wants our community to be its best.
Soltysiak is the guy you really want on your side of tough issues that haven't seen previous results. Help make a positive return on our taxpayer investments, and re-elect him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Jammin' on Janesville set for Aug. 7
- Muskego Common Council reopens one boat launch, keeps two more open
- Muskego explores a request for finance help to redevelop the former Parkland Mall
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts
- Residents say dam on creek in Muskego is 'jewel' and to leave it alone (2)