I am writing this letter in support of John Engelhardt, who is running to be our District 5 alderman.
Many of you already know his friendly face from the Mill Valley polling station, which he has run for the past seven years as chief election inspector. I have had the honor of getting to know and work with John on various committees over the past few years. He has been in our community for 23 years. He is dedicated and committed to serving our community.
I have had challenging discussions with John on many issue, and he has proven over and over again to me that he is a clear thinker and a great listener, and is very fiscally responsible.
Engelhardt doesn't jump to a decision; he takes his time to hear all the facts before taking a stand on an issue. I feel John will be the best representative to have on our Common Council.
At this time, the council is fractured. Unfortunately, we have a few representatives that cannot maintain a healthy relationship with others. As a result our city is unable to function properly. Council members have to make hundreds of decisions in a year. They have to maintain a positive, healthy working relationship to help our community move forward and prosper. Engelhardt can make that happen.
People who can work together in a respectful, healthy manner can make great things happen for our city. I believe the person that can make this happen is Engelhardt. He is a man of great integrity, morals and level headedness.
Please join me in voting for Englehardt this April 3.
- Former West Bend administrator waives right to hearing in Muskego case
- Former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Former Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Muskego Plan Commission to hold special meeting on Parkland Mall plan
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Muskego aldermen declare positions on controversial Parkland Mall plan (2)
- Muskego Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Muskego High School to be mattress store for a day (2)
- Parkland Mall redevelopment almost dies at Muskego Council meeting
- Muskego man believed to have set fire to estranged wife's home still at-large (5)