I am writing this letter in support of John Engelhardt, who is running to be our District 5 alderman.
Many of you already know his friendly face from the Mill Valley polling station, which he has run for the past seven years as chief election inspector. I have had the honor of getting to know and work with John on various committees over the past few years. He has been in our community for 23 years. He is dedicated and committed to serving our community.
I have had challenging discussions with John on many issue, and he has proven over and over again to me that he is a clear thinker and a great listener, and is very fiscally responsible.
Engelhardt doesn't jump to a decision; he takes his time to hear all the facts before taking a stand on an issue. I feel John will be the best representative to have on our Common Council.
At this time, the council is fractured. Unfortunately, we have a few representatives that cannot maintain a healthy relationship with others. As a result our city is unable to function properly. Council members have to make hundreds of decisions in a year. They have to maintain a positive, healthy working relationship to help our community move forward and prosper. Engelhardt can make that happen.
People who can work together in a respectful, healthy manner can make great things happen for our city. I believe the person that can make this happen is Engelhardt. He is a man of great integrity, morals and level headedness.
Please join me in voting for Englehardt this April 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego High School principal resigns
- Muskego's Park Arthur West development on hold
- Improved National Night Out set for Muskego
- Proposed gated community and senior condo project on Little Muskego Lake greeted with citizen concern
- Random drug testing for certain students will start this fall at Muskego High School
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports July 2-10
- Officials examine report that says some municipal ambulance response times dragged on for 14 to 23 m
- Muskego holds public hearing on residential development proposed for Little Muskego Lake