Muskego - Once again, the Muskego-Norway School District looked within when it needed to find an administrator.
The School Board on Monday appointed Mill Valley Elementary School Principal Linda O'Bryan to be the new principal of Lake Denoon Middle School. O'Bryan, who has been with the district since 1984, will succeed Ryan Oertel who was moved up to principal of Muskego High School two weeks ago.
The district has been promoting administrators in a kind of leapfrog fashion to fill openings that started with Superintendent Joe Schroeder resigning at the end of this month to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators.
Moving into his slot is Assistant Superintendent Kelly Thompson and the School Board moved Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen into her spot.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- Older section of Horn Park building may be spared to for summer programs
- New Berlin accepts offers for two former school properties
- Cost of razing part of Muskego park building puts brakes on idea
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores
- Old weight room floor slated for fix
- New Berlin and Muskego schools viewed as among most challenging in nation: Rated as the most challenging
- Wine and beer will flow at a fund raiser for the Muskego Library