Muskego - Once again, the Muskego-Norway School District looked within when it needed to find an administrator.
The School Board on Monday appointed Mill Valley Elementary School Principal Linda O'Bryan to be the new principal of Lake Denoon Middle School. O'Bryan, who has been with the district since 1984, will succeed Ryan Oertel who was moved up to principal of Muskego High School two weeks ago.
The district has been promoting administrators in a kind of leapfrog fashion to fill openings that started with Superintendent Joe Schroeder resigning at the end of this month to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators.
Moving into his slot is Assistant Superintendent Kelly Thompson and the School Board moved Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen into her spot.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man accused of assaulting local woman, apologizing after
- Muskego-Norway official sees benefits from evidence-based leadership (1)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Muskego police chief speaks of station's deficiencies
- Many parks improvements make it into proposed 2016 Muskego budget
- Muskego to hire city attorney in effort to consolidate legal services
- Muskego Police blotter
- Muskego Police Department needs drive plan for new station, city hall
- Huge leak in Muskego High School pool triggers call for new pool (23)
- Muskego-Norway survey gives reasons for proposed school closings (5)