Louise Osborn found herself in a quandary when she visited a Muskego park with her husband and granddaughter earlier this month.
Her husband, partially paralyzed from a stroke, tipped over in his wheelchair and his family could not get him back upright.
That's when two strangers happened to drive by and did something that prompted Mrs. Osborn to send a letter to her local paper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Candidates tackle issues of growth and development in Muskego's 4th District aldermanic race
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- Muskego-Norway assistant superintendent chooses return to classroom
- Principal named for Muskego High School
- Desserts bridge cultural gaps among exhange students in Muskego
- A new chocolate shop in Muskego finds early sweet success
- Community calendar: March 12, 2015
- Muskego officials updated on potential closing of popular boat launch
- Muskego may close popular Little Muskego Lake boat launch