Louise Osborn found herself in a quandary when she visited a Muskego park with her husband and granddaughter earlier this month.
Her husband, partially paralyzed from a stroke, tipped over in his wheelchair and his family could not get him back upright.
That's when two strangers happened to drive by and did something that prompted Mrs. Osborn to send a letter to her local paper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Fire causes $300,000 in damage to Muskego boutique
- Study could end in third referendum in Muskego-Norway School District
- Parkland Mall sells, new Parkland lawsuit on horizon in Muskego
- Three charged in connection with theft of $400,000 from Muskego home
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- First round of random drug tests at Muskego High School all negative
- Fuse on new fireworks law about to ignite