Louise Osborn found herself in a quandary when she visited a Muskego park with her husband and granddaughter earlier this month.
Her husband, partially paralyzed from a stroke, tipped over in his wheelchair and his family could not get him back upright.
That's when two strangers happened to drive by and did something that prompted Mrs. Osborn to send a letter to her local paper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man charged with choking mom
- Emerald Park landfill remains a classroom
- Muskego's Country Christmas on Saturday features ugly sweater contest
- Signature gathering to start soon for Muskego Common Council
- Muskego parks, recreation director resigns after reshuffle
- Muskego may cut days, hours for fireworks displays at homes
- Muskego Common Council approves rezoning for lake home/condo plan
- Muskego and New Berlin Police Reports: Nov. 13
- Muskego mixes old and new