Louise Osborn found herself in a quandary when she visited a Muskego park with her husband and granddaughter earlier this month.
Her husband, partially paralyzed from a stroke, tipped over in his wheelchair and his family could not get him back upright.
That's when two strangers happened to drive by and did something that prompted Mrs. Osborn to send a letter to her local paper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 17
- Living on a budget, and making sure of it, in Muskego
- New Berlin Walmart opponents claim crucial city vote invalid
- Charges expected against seven seniors for Muskego bus prank
- Police Notes: June 10
- News & Notes: June 10
- Muskego middle school gets state leader as new principal
- For dying Muskego man, the wall is his canvass
- Property values drop in Muskego, but impact isn't yet clear