Louise Osborn found herself in a quandary when she visited a Muskego park with her husband and granddaughter earlier this month.
Her husband, partially paralyzed from a stroke, tipped over in his wheelchair and his family could not get him back upright.
That's when two strangers happened to drive by and did something that prompted Mrs. Osborn to send a letter to her local paper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 9
- Muskego gets AVID-ly enthusiastic about new academic program
- Has younger kindergarten made the grade in Muskego?
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term