A third public information meeting on the proposed reconstruction of Janesville Road from Lannon Road to Racine Avenue will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The meeting will be an open-house format with no formal presentation. People can stop by anytime.
Representatives from Waukesha County, Ayres Associates and the city of Muskego will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and gather comments. Maps and other exhibits will be displayed.
Additional information on the project can be located at www.janesvilleroad.com. Or for more information, please contact Ed Hinrichs, department project manager, at (262) 548-7740.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 10
- Corrections: March 13
- General election voters guide for Muskego mayor
- Forum profiles Muskego aldermanic candidates
- Muskego mayoral candidates voice their positions
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 3rd Aldermanic District
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 1st Aldermanic District
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 5th Aldermanic District
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars