New Berlin police warn
of donation scam
New Berlin - The New Berlin Police Department received information on Friday that one of its residents received a phone call soliciting a cash donation that was allegedly on behalf of the New Berlin Fire Department.
According to a news release by the New Berlin Police Department, neither the New Berlin Police nor Fire departments solicit donations by phone, so residents should not fall prey to this recent scam.
Anyone with information on this case, such as names or phone numbers of the caller, please call the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640. If you have received a call like this, but do not have any pertinent information, you do not need to call.
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)