In what New Berlin City Clerk Kari Morgan calls another initiative to increase government transparency and communication with the community, people will be able to watch live as election results are entered onto a spread sheet for Tuesday's primary election.
Five mayoral candidates are vying for two spots in the general election on April 2.
The results can be viewed live on the city's cable channel 25 or on the city's website.
Results will be entered by ward into a results spreadsheet with live polling location results first and absentee (or central count) results second. Finally, the results will be merged for a total outcome.
To view the process on computers through live streaming, people can copy and paste the link into their Internet browsers. The link is http://meetings.newberlin.org/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx?meetid=902&doctype=AGENDA
Or they can logon to the city's website at newberlin.org and click on the minutes/agendas/meeting videos link.
Or those with cable television can tune in to the city's cable channel 25.
Results will start to be entered after the polls close at 8 p.m.
The final election results spreadsheet will be posted on the city's website following election day at http://www.newberlin.org/index.aspx?NID=516.
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016