A $46 million lawsuit against the city of Muskego in connection with the former Parkland Mall property was dismissed by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Lee Dreyfus Jr. on Wednesday.
He denied all the claims in the 2009 lawsuit that contains allegations from 1997.
The lawsuit filed by Parkland Venture, LLC, which owns the former mall property alleged that because Muskego would not let Parkland Venture do what it wanted to with the property after the demise of the shopping mall, the city had virtually taken the land without paying for it.
The judge found the claims lacked merit.
The Parkland Mall property is more than 10 acres located at Janesville Road and Lannon Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars
- Muskego-Norway district tests ideas on drug-use detection at high school
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor
- Muskego scores for Mukwonago girl stricken with leukemia
- News & Notes: Feb. 17
- 'Legally Blonde' requires a bit of forethought in Muskego
- Muskego candidates face questions in March 6 public forum