A $46 million lawsuit against the city of Muskego in connection with the former Parkland Mall property was dismissed by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Lee Dreyfus Jr. on Wednesday.
He denied all the claims in the 2009 lawsuit that contains allegations from 1997.
The lawsuit filed by Parkland Venture, LLC, which owns the former mall property alleged that because Muskego would not let Parkland Venture do what it wanted to with the property after the demise of the shopping mall, the city had virtually taken the land without paying for it.
The judge found the claims lacked merit.
The Parkland Mall property is more than 10 acres located at Janesville Road and Lannon Drive.
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts
- Once again, restaurants to serve a Taste of Muskego on the Water
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake