A $46 million lawsuit against the city of Muskego in connection with the former Parkland Mall property was dismissed by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Lee Dreyfus Jr. on Wednesday.
He denied all the claims in the 2009 lawsuit that contains allegations from 1997.
The lawsuit filed by Parkland Venture, LLC, which owns the former mall property alleged that because Muskego would not let Parkland Venture do what it wanted to with the property after the demise of the shopping mall, the city had virtually taken the land without paying for it.
The judge found the claims lacked merit.
The Parkland Mall property is more than 10 acres located at Janesville Road and Lannon Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rezoning for second Little Muskego Lake beach home plan recommended
- Muskego-Norway students go back to school
- Will condo development harm the Little Muskego Lake? (1)
- Trout Unlimited/DNR scour dam suggested for Muskego's Jewel Creek (1)
- American Legion Post 356 of Muskego honors Piggly Wiggly owner
- Muskego's salute to summer coming soon
- Muskego schools ready its staff for a new semester
- Muskego-Norway School District gets new director of secondary learning
- Muskego High School gets new associate principal
- Computer systems administrator to be hired at Muskego-Norway