The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego war vets meet with Dole in capitol
- No-tax-increase proposed Muskego city budget heads for public hearing
- Muskego man accused of assaulting local woman, apologizing after
- Muskego-Norway official sees benefits from evidence-based leadership (2)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Muskego police chief speaks of station's deficiencies
- Many parks improvements make it into proposed 2016 Muskego budget (1)
- Muskego to hire city attorney in effort to consolidate legal services
- Muskego Police blotter
- Muskego Police Department needs drive plan for new station, city hall