The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Random drug testing for certain students will start this fall at Muskego High School
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports July 2-10
- Officials examine report that says some municipal ambulance response times dragged on for 14 to 23 m
- Muskego holds public hearing on residential development proposed for Little Muskego Lake
- New Muskego storage facility, coffee shop to open on Janesville Road
- Former Salentine property in Muskego to be self-storage business, coffee shop
- Muskego High School takes steps to save murals during renovation for new weight room
- Country Meadows Elementary School Principal Gary Goelz promoted to assistant superintendent of the M