The Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue in New Berlin will not be on Monday's Plan Commission agenda after all because the Wisconsin Department of Transportation has not finished reviewing the traffic study for the proposal.
After that review is done, others will need to review it so Walmart will likely not be on the Plan Commission agenda until May 6, Nikki Jones, New Berlin planning services manager, wrote to Walmart officials Friday.
Walmart officials have asked the city to change its 2020 Comprehensive Plan and its zoning to accommodate the proposed super center at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave.
Walmart also has applied for a one-lot certified survey map.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (2)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego