Anyone who has been to the Walmart in the New Berlin City Center lately knows that the store is inviting customers to sign a petition if they would like to see the Walmart Super Center proposed for Greenfield Avenue built.
The store has a display of where the controversial Walmart would be located, showing its placement including how far off the road it would be.
If shoppers pause at the display, a staff member invites them to sign the petition if they would like the store to be built.
Currently, Walmart officials are trying to win city approval of the proposed store at 15205 W. Greenfield Ave. The store would need a change in zoning and in the city 2020 Comprehensive Plan.
The goal of the petition is to try to show city officials that there is support for the proposed Walmart.
If the Super Center is approved, the current Walmart will be closed.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (2)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego