Muskego - Although foreclosure proceedings have been started on the home of William "Butch" LeDoux, a candidate for the 2nd District aldermanic post, LeDoux said it has no bearing on the race or on his qualifications for the job.
"I'm not going to lose my house," he said, so he will be able to stay in the 2nd District and represent his constituents. "The bank is working well with me to make sure I'm staying."
They are in the process of modifying his home loan, LeDoux said.
"I don't feel it is an issue," he said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park Arthur's namesake connected with his land in Muskego and New Berlin
- An old Muskego and New Berlin farm becomes a place to horse around
- Muskego-Norway School Board split on system that would ditch letter grades
- News and Notes
- Coupon clippers give Muskego school a sweet taste
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes
- Things to do