The mission of Interfaith Senior Programs includes helping older adults, adults with disabilities and family caregivers live dignified lives while maintaining their independence for as long as possible.
Recently the organization held a fundraiser at Waukesha Floral. While surrounded with colorful spring blooms, guests enjoyed a lunch from Rochester Deli as they watched Marty Loppnow, owner of the floral business, display the art of flower arranging.
Lorayne Ritt covers Waukesha County's nonprofits. Call her at (262) 542-6797, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County exec presents awards
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club Ladies' Night Out
- Safe Babies Healthy Families Sweetheart Fashion Show
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Delafield Chamber of Commerce Pink Tie Gala
- A celebration of support for The Women's Center
- Elmbrook Education Association Ladies Night Out
- The 14th annual Hope Center Thanksgiving Dinner
- Interfaith Caregiving Network fish fry
- Close to Home: Boy Scouts of America Starlight Serenade
- Oconomowoc Woman's Club luncheon
- When wine equals water
- The power of women
- Caring for those in need
- I Back Jack Foundation
- 'Margaritaville' benefits free clinic
- Celebration of Literacy
- With angels' grace
- Sailing away in Pewaukee
- Preservation through jazz and wine