after accident in Muskego
A 46-year-old Muskego man died Aug. 29 in a motorcyle accident on Racine Avenue at Interstate 94.
The accident happened about 6:20 p.m. The New Berlin Fire Department tried to administer life-saving measures before the man was taken to Froedtert Hospital by Flight for Life. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
No other vehicles were involved and police were investigating the cause as of Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term
- News & Notes: Nov. 18
- Muskego's Christmas celebration has a golden touch
- Muskego's Jammin' fest finds life after construction