The New Berlin School District has announced that its public schools will be closed Monday due to the forecasted extreme cold weather.
The district notified parents late Friday afternoon of the decision.
Temperatures might also cause the schools to be closed Tuesday, the notification to parents says, but that decision will be made Monday.
Monday activities held in New Berlin schools and sponsored by the New Berlin Recreation Department also are canceled.
- Muskego Plan Commission recommends controversial Parkland apartments
- Former West Bend administrator waives right to hearing in Muskego case
- Former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Former Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Muskego Plan Commission to hold special meeting on Parkland Mall plan
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Muskego aldermen declare positions on controversial Parkland Mall plan (2)
- Muskego Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Muskego High School to be mattress store for a day (2)
- Parkland Mall redevelopment almost dies at Muskego Council meeting