Moose Riders give
cash, food to pantry
Muskego — The Moose Riders, a motorcycle activity group within Muskego Moose Lodge, has donated $500 and two shopping carts of food to the Muskego food pantry.
It is one of the initiatives of the organization.
The group also holds fundraisers to help Mooseheart, a residential child-care facility owned and operated by Moose International.
The Riders also donate to the Sand Hill Boosters Club.
The Moose Riders has more than 50 members — the oldest are over 80 years old.
Prospective members do not have to have a motorcycle to belong to the Riders.
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- In brief: arson, memory, taxes
- In brief: Robery, farmers market, assembly seat
- In brief: Muskego Beach Club, sock drive
- In brief: Spelling ace and geo bee
- In brief: Forums, scam, fatal crash, state title
- In brief: vandalism, electronics recycling
- In brief: church dedication, plant survey, trick or teat
- New Berlin West plans five years' worth of reunions
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- News & Notes: July 23, 2015
- In Brief: Church, football and Moorland Road
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- Muskego and New Berlin briefs
- News and Notes: Nov.13
- New Berlin and Muskego News and Notes: Nov. 6