We were glad to hear that Kathy Chiaverotti was again running for Muskego mayor.
We believe that she has done well for the city and its residents and, in doing, so has kept the public's seemingly unquenchable need for drama to a minimum. A few bumps in the road (car wrestling in parking lots notwithstanding) are acceptable and fully expected in politics. Such is life.
We applaud her first term and believe she handled the learning curve with devotion to doing a job with pride.
We encourage residents to look at the experience and professionalism of Chiaverotti and vote for her on April 1.
Steve and Joanne Klinko
- Parkland Mall redevelopment ready to go ahead after getting sixth vote
- Muskego Plan Commission recommends controversial Parkland apartments
- Former West Bend administrator waives right to hearing in Muskego case
- Former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Former Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Muskego Plan Commission to hold special meeting on Parkland Mall plan
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Muskego aldermen declare positions on controversial Parkland Mall plan (2)
- Muskego Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Muskego High School to be mattress store for a day (2)