We were glad to hear that Kathy Chiaverotti was again running for Muskego mayor.
We believe that she has done well for the city and its residents and, in doing, so has kept the public's seemingly unquenchable need for drama to a minimum. A few bumps in the road (car wrestling in parking lots notwithstanding) are acceptable and fully expected in politics. Such is life.
We applaud her first term and believe she handled the learning curve with devotion to doing a job with pride.
We encourage residents to look at the experience and professionalism of Chiaverotti and vote for her on April 1.
Steve and Joanne Klinko
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)