We were glad to hear that Kathy Chiaverotti was again running for Muskego mayor.
We believe that she has done well for the city and its residents and, in doing, so has kept the public's seemingly unquenchable need for drama to a minimum. A few bumps in the road (car wrestling in parking lots notwithstanding) are acceptable and fully expected in politics. Such is life.
We applaud her first term and believe she handled the learning curve with devotion to doing a job with pride.
We encourage residents to look at the experience and professionalism of Chiaverotti and vote for her on April 1.
Steve and Joanne Klinko
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All escape from devastating duplex fire in Muskego
- Rinse station eyed for Little Muskego Lake
- Safety committee defends call times
- Taco Bell plans new store for Muskego
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- Little Muskego Lake residential project comes back to city officials
- Little Muskego Lake project back with lower density