We were glad to hear that Kathy Chiaverotti was again running for Muskego mayor.
We believe that she has done well for the city and its residents and, in doing, so has kept the public's seemingly unquenchable need for drama to a minimum. A few bumps in the road (car wrestling in parking lots notwithstanding) are acceptable and fully expected in politics. Such is life.
We applaud her first term and believe she handled the learning curve with devotion to doing a job with pride.
We encourage residents to look at the experience and professionalism of Chiaverotti and vote for her on April 1.
Steve and Joanne Klinko
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016