I want someone who clearly understands financial matters, has a moral foundation, and is a smart choice to stand up for Muskego schools. That's Bob Bohmann.
Behind my vote is someone who already knows what will impact our children's schools and is willing to learn and look ahead. Bob, currently serving on the board, has proven he is ready to roll up his sleeves and has already gone to work. He is a dedicated hard worker and understands the complexity of today's economics. He will be a solid voice for Muskego schools.
Personally I know Bob to be a trustworthy, passionate family man. His mission is to continue to ensure that Muskego-Norway School District students continue to learn, grow and succeed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts
- Residents say dam on creek in Muskego is 'jewel' and to leave it alone (2)
- DNR to hold information meetings on starry stonewort
- MUG Place hard to find, has a lot brewing in Muskego
- 'Lake killer' over-reaction to starry stonewort, Michigan expert says