I want someone who clearly understands financial matters, has a moral foundation, and is a smart choice to stand up for Muskego schools. That's Bob Bohmann.
Behind my vote is someone who already knows what will impact our children's schools and is willing to learn and look ahead. Bob, currently serving on the board, has proven he is ready to roll up his sleeves and has already gone to work. He is a dedicated hard worker and understands the complexity of today's economics. He will be a solid voice for Muskego schools.
Personally I know Bob to be a trustworthy, passionate family man. His mission is to continue to ensure that Muskego-Norway School District students continue to learn, grow and succeed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway board to discuss potential $55 million referendum
- Archbishop coming to Muskego area to install priest Dec. 6
- Muskego-Norway explores establishing alumni association
- Muskego schools may expand high school credit for middle schoolers
- Muskego schools approve 1.62 percent raises for nonteachers
- Muskego Country Christmas coming Saturday to bring holiday magic
- Young hands, old history combine for colorful mosaic of Muskego life
- Muskego's Lakepoint Church to hold grand opening in 1st permanent home
- First homesite reserved in Muskego Beach Club lakeside development (1)
- Referendum still the $55 million question for Muskego-Norway schools