I want someone who clearly understands financial matters, has a moral foundation, and is a smart choice to stand up for Muskego schools. That's Bob Bohmann.
Behind my vote is someone who already knows what will impact our children's schools and is willing to learn and look ahead. Bob, currently serving on the board, has proven he is ready to roll up his sleeves and has already gone to work. He is a dedicated hard worker and understands the complexity of today's economics. He will be a solid voice for Muskego schools.
Personally I know Bob to be a trustworthy, passionate family man. His mission is to continue to ensure that Muskego-Norway School District students continue to learn, grow and succeed.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts