I want someone who clearly understands financial matters, has a moral foundation, and is a smart choice to stand up for Muskego schools. That's Bob Bohmann.
Behind my vote is someone who already knows what will impact our children's schools and is willing to learn and look ahead. Bob, currently serving on the board, has proven he is ready to roll up his sleeves and has already gone to work. He is a dedicated hard worker and understands the complexity of today's economics. He will be a solid voice for Muskego schools.
Personally I know Bob to be a trustworthy, passionate family man. His mission is to continue to ensure that Muskego-Norway School District students continue to learn, grow and succeed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Random drug testing for certain students will start this fall at Muskego High School
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports July 2-10
- Officials examine report that says some municipal ambulance response times dragged on for 14 to 23 m
- Muskego holds public hearing on residential development proposed for Little Muskego Lake
- New Muskego storage facility, coffee shop to open on Janesville Road
- Former Salentine property in Muskego to be self-storage business, coffee shop
- Muskego High School takes steps to save murals during renovation for new weight room
- Country Meadows Elementary School Principal Gary Goelz promoted to assistant superintendent of the M