I want someone who clearly understands financial matters, has a moral foundation, and is a smart choice to stand up for Muskego schools. That's Bob Bohmann.
Behind my vote is someone who already knows what will impact our children's schools and is willing to learn and look ahead. Bob, currently serving on the board, has proven he is ready to roll up his sleeves and has already gone to work. He is a dedicated hard worker and understands the complexity of today's economics. He will be a solid voice for Muskego schools.
Personally I know Bob to be a trustworthy, passionate family man. His mission is to continue to ensure that Muskego-Norway School District students continue to learn, grow and succeed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego police seeking participants for its spring citizen's academy
- Muskego Police report: Feb. 11
- Muskego-Norway District one of only three Wisconsin districts to lower levy for five years (2)
- Lots of people attend Moorland Road in Muskego project meeting, few criticisms (2)
- Two more charged in connection with Muskego Petro Mart armed robbery
- Muskego police arrest house burglary suspects; cremated remains of son were not recovered
- Muskego-Norway School Board approves holding a $43.2 million referendum on April 5
- Aldermen favor going ahead with new Muskego City Hall, police station
- Muskego police searching for explorer recruits
- Evers nominates Muskego Elementary School for Blue Ribbon award