As Muskego residents with three kids, we have a strong interest in how the school board guides the future of the Muskego-Norway School District. In order to create the best possible environment for our students to succeed, it takes patience, wisdom and a commitment to serve and represent the best interest of the families of this community. We can say with full confidence that Bob Bohmann possesses each and every one of these qualities, and we look forward to casting our vote for him.
Bob has managed his personal life and professional career with conviction and integrity. His ability to truly listen, his concern for others and his willingness to lead by example are why we see Bob as an asset for the School Board. It is without question that we put our trust in Bob to help keep Muskego on the right track.
John and Liana Terrence
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway District one of only three Wisconsin districts to lower levy for five years (2)
- Lots of people attend Moorland Road in Muskego project meeting, few criticisms (2)
- Two more charged in connection with Muskego Petro Mart armed robbery
- Muskego police arrest house burglary suspects; cremated remains of son were not recovered
- Muskego-Norway School Board approves holding a $43.2 million referendum on April 5
- Aldermen favor going ahead with new Muskego City Hall, police station
- Muskego police searching for explorer recruits
- Evers nominates Muskego Elementary School for Blue Ribbon award
- Muskego man, 27, faces armed robbery charge connected to gas station hold up
- Plans for new Muskego city hall, police station appear to win favor