As Muskego residents with three kids, we have a strong interest in how the school board guides the future of the Muskego-Norway School District. In order to create the best possible environment for our students to succeed, it takes patience, wisdom and a commitment to serve and represent the best interest of the families of this community. We can say with full confidence that Bob Bohmann possesses each and every one of these qualities, and we look forward to casting our vote for him.
Bob has managed his personal life and professional career with conviction and integrity. His ability to truly listen, his concern for others and his willingness to lead by example are why we see Bob as an asset for the School Board. It is without question that we put our trust in Bob to help keep Muskego on the right track.
John and Liana Terrence
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Will condo development harm the Little Muskego Lake?
- Trout Unlimited/DNR scour dam suggested for Muskego's Jewel Creek
- American Legion Post 356 of Muskego honors Piggly Wiggly owner
- Muskego's salute to summer coming soon
- Muskego schools ready its staff for a new semester
- Muskego-Norway School District gets new director of secondary learning
- Muskego High School gets new associate principal
- Computer systems administrator to be hired at Muskego-Norway
- Muskego High School students with parking permits are eligible for random drug testing (1)
- One of last Muskego Bass Bay cottages goes down, but will rise again