As Muskego residents with three kids, we have a strong interest in how the school board guides the future of the Muskego-Norway School District. In order to create the best possible environment for our students to succeed, it takes patience, wisdom and a commitment to serve and represent the best interest of the families of this community. We can say with full confidence that Bob Bohmann possesses each and every one of these qualities, and we look forward to casting our vote for him.
Bob has managed his personal life and professional career with conviction and integrity. His ability to truly listen, his concern for others and his willingness to lead by example are why we see Bob as an asset for the School Board. It is without question that we put our trust in Bob to help keep Muskego on the right track.
John and Liana Terrence
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway School District to move middle school start time back
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges
- Aquatic experts gather to devise battle plan for new pest found in Little Muskego Lake
- The musical "Catch Me If You Can" will be staged at Muskego High School
- Updated: Interim appointed after New Berlin West boys basketball coach arrested for pot (1)
- Milwaukee man accused of sexually assaulting 15-year-old Muskego girl
- Muskego reduces times, days for private fireworks
- Muskego blaze that destroyed a building Monday started between floors
- Muskego High School marching band heads to New Orleans
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel