The Muskego Police Department has reported that Dolores Blake, 86, of Muskego, reported missing by her family Thursday morning, was found safe and unharmed by the Outagamie County Sheriff's Department after a caller reported her as a possibly intoxicated driver.
Muskego police and Blake's family made arrangements to return the woman to her Muskego home. Officers intended to talk with Blake after she was reunited with family to determine where she had been. Police reported that Blake suffers symptoms of dementia.
- Parkland Mall redevelopment ready to go ahead after getting sixth vote (1)
- Muskego Plan Commission recommends controversial Parkland apartments
- Former West Bend administrator waives right to hearing in Muskego case
- Former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Former Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Muskego Plan Commission to hold special meeting on Parkland Mall plan
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Muskego aldermen declare positions on controversial Parkland Mall plan (3)
- Muskego Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Muskego High School to be mattress store for a day (2)