The Muskego Police Department has reported that Dolores Blake, 86, of Muskego, reported missing by her family Thursday morning, was found safe and unharmed by the Outagamie County Sheriff's Department after a caller reported her as a possibly intoxicated driver.
Muskego police and Blake's family made arrangements to return the woman to her Muskego home. Officers intended to talk with Blake after she was reunited with family to determine where she had been. Police reported that Blake suffers symptoms of dementia.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts