To be a fine tax-paying restaurant and hall or not to be another tree farm? That is the question.
The embarrassment caused by Suzy Link and the soon-to-be ex-alderman, Dan Pavelko, to Alderman Keith Werner and Frank Waltz is a disgrace to the city and the citizens of Muskego.
The sad thing is it appears that Link and Pavelko did not have all the facts about the transaction between Bushy's restaurant and Atonement Lutheran Church. And what difference does it make what is done with the property? It was purchased and decisions made, and that's all that matters.
In my opinion, Link and Pavelko should make a public apology to Keith and Frank in the same medias that published the embarrassing accusations. The bad part about this whole situation is they had to bring in the district attorney and waste time and money on such nonsense.
These two should look at more serious problems and have all the facts before they jump to conclusions.
- Muskego Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego shelves one recreation trail, gets bargain on another
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016