To be a fine tax-paying restaurant and hall or not to be another tree farm? That is the question.
The embarrassment caused by Suzy Link and the soon-to-be ex-alderman, Dan Pavelko, to Alderman Keith Werner and Frank Waltz is a disgrace to the city and the citizens of Muskego.
The sad thing is it appears that Link and Pavelko did not have all the facts about the transaction between Bushy's restaurant and Atonement Lutheran Church. And what difference does it make what is done with the property? It was purchased and decisions made, and that's all that matters.
In my opinion, Link and Pavelko should make a public apology to Keith and Frank in the same medias that published the embarrassing accusations. The bad part about this whole situation is they had to bring in the district attorney and waste time and money on such nonsense.
These two should look at more serious problems and have all the facts before they jump to conclusions.
- Energy savings almost pay for new gym floor at Muskego High School
- Parkland Mall redevelopment ready to go ahead after getting sixth vote (1)
- Muskego Plan Commission recommends controversial Parkland apartments
- Former West Bend administrator waives right to hearing in Muskego case
- Former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Former Packer LeRoy Butler to be part of Muskego Jammin' on Janesville
- Muskego Plan Commission to hold special meeting on Parkland Mall plan
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Muskego aldermen declare positions on controversial Parkland Mall plan (3)
- Muskego Police Blotter: May 19, 2016