To be a fine tax-paying restaurant and hall or not to be another tree farm? That is the question.
The embarrassment caused by Suzy Link and the soon-to-be ex-alderman, Dan Pavelko, to Alderman Keith Werner and Frank Waltz is a disgrace to the city and the citizens of Muskego.
The sad thing is it appears that Link and Pavelko did not have all the facts about the transaction between Bushy's restaurant and Atonement Lutheran Church. And what difference does it make what is done with the property? It was purchased and decisions made, and that's all that matters.
In my opinion, Link and Pavelko should make a public apology to Keith and Frank in the same medias that published the embarrassing accusations. The bad part about this whole situation is they had to bring in the district attorney and waste time and money on such nonsense.
These two should look at more serious problems and have all the facts before they jump to conclusions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Jammin' on Janesville set for Aug.7
- Muskego Common Council reopens one boat launch, keeps two more open
- Muskego explores a request for finance help to redevelop the former Parkland Mall
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts
- Residents say dam on creek in Muskego is 'jewel' and to leave it alone (2)