The city will hold a public informational meeting at 7 p.m. May 4 in the old cafeteria of the Muskego High School, S8750 Racine Ave., to discuss the proposed lakefront development known as Bring Back the Lake.
Mayor John Johnson and the Common Council are inviting residents and business owners to join them in the meeting to receive information, offer opinions and discuss whether they believe the city should pursue the lakefront development.
At the meeting, officials will present details regarding the planning history, concept plans, and financial projections surrounding the proposal. The intent of the meeting is to inform and to allow the public to be open with their views.
Those who would like to get their opinions to the city in writing regarding the lakefront development can do so at the following Web site: www.ci.muskego.wi.us under the "Bring Back The Lake" link. Further in-depth information is available on this Web site.
Residents and business owners also can express their views by e-mailing their aldermen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes
- Things to do
- Young Muskego hunter can talk turkey with the best
- Muskego teacher wins Outstanding Teacher Award
- News & Notes: May 6
- Muskego district's Lakeview students again soar in jump-rope fundraiser
- Owner of defunct Muskego mall property shops for an appeal