A public input session on whether Muskego should buy two mansions on Little Muskego Lake and make a park out of the property will be held at 7 p.m. Jan. 24 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
Later that evening, the Common Council will discuss an offer to purchase the properties.
Information is on the city's website, http://www.ci.muskego.wi.us under "What's New" regarding the possible acquisition.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego's Jammin' on Janesville set for Aug.7
- Muskego Common Council reopens one boat launch, keeps two more open
- Muskego explores a request for finance help to redevelop the former Parkland Mall
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts
- Residents say dam on creek in Muskego is 'jewel' and to leave it alone (2)