A public input session on whether Muskego should buy two mansions on Little Muskego Lake and make a park out of the property will be held at 7 p.m. Jan. 24 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
Later that evening, the Common Council will discuss an offer to purchase the properties.
Information is on the city's website, http://www.ci.muskego.wi.us under "What's New" regarding the possible acquisition.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Candidates tackle issues of growth and development in Muskego's 4th District aldermanic race
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- Muskego-Norway assistant superintendent chooses return to classroom
- Principal named for Muskego High School
- Desserts bridge cultural gaps among exhange students in Muskego
- A new chocolate shop in Muskego finds early sweet success
- Community calendar: March 12, 2015
- Muskego officials updated on potential closing of popular boat launch
- Muskego may close popular Little Muskego Lake boat launch