This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Campus News: July 28, 2016
- Suburban Milwaukee Now websites to get new look, realignment
- 2016 Waukesha County Fair coverage
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Waukesha County Fair promises food, friends, fun for another year
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- In brief: Embezzlement charges sought
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review