This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway School Board split on system that would ditch letter grades
- Coupon clippers give Muskego school a sweet taste
- Young Muskego hunter can talk turkey with the best
- New Berlin Walmart plan advances after panel recommends zoning change
- Muskego teacher wins Outstanding Teacher Award
- Muskego district's Lakeview students again soar in jump-rope fundraiser
- Owner of defunct Muskego mall property shops for an appeal
- Muskego schools get more secure in face of Sandy Hook tragedy
- WKCE scores aren't as bad as they look in Muskego and New Berlin
- Muskego police seek public's help to identify liquor thief