This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Candidates tackle issues of growth and development in Muskego's 4th District aldermanic race
- Principal named for Muskego High School
- Desserts bridge cultural gaps among exhange students in Muskego
- A new chocolate shop in Muskego finds early sweet success
- Citing sleep research, Muskego student pushes for later school start time
- The world of Elliott: A Muskego mom’s journey to understanding her son
- Muskego parades in Mardi Gras
- Irish dancer to visit Muskego
- Muskego-Norway School District to move middle school start time back
- Muskego-Norway School District to expand use of photo badges