This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego explores a request for finance help to redevelop the former Parkland Mall
- Muskego Common Council reopens one boat launch, keeps two more open
- Muskego may expand drug testing to students with parking permits (1)
- Muskego's Jammin' on Janesville set for Aug. 7
- Condos, stores may come to former Parkland Mall site in Muskego
- In brief: Police memorial, school benefits, Muskego girl
- Parking permit-holders might be drug tested at Muskego High School (1)
- Big Muskego Lake officials may request grant for stonewort fight
- Officials focus on stopping spread of starry stonewort rather than removing it
- Little Muskego Lake fighting starry stonewort on many fronts