This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Random drug testing for certain students will start this fall at Muskego High School
- Officials examine report that says some municipal ambulance response times dragged on for 14 to 23 m
- Muskego holds public hearing on residential development proposed for Little Muskego Lake
- New Muskego storage facility, coffee shop to open on Janesville Road
- Muskego High School takes steps to save murals during renovation for new weight room
- Country Meadows Elementary School Principal Gary Goelz promoted to assistant superintendent of the M
- Muskego Water Bugs ski show to highlight Independence Day salute
- Muskego High School may test athletes and club members for drugs, but not performance enhancers
- Muskego man accused of using a shotgun to scare wife during argument
- Janesville Road project ready to wrap up