This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek helped extinguish flames of a car fire
- Older section of Horn Park building may be spared to for summer programs
- Waukesha Town Chairman John Marek battles car fire in Muskego
- New Berlin, Muskego students record noticeable gains in WKCE test scores
- Old weight room floor slated for fix
- New Berlin and Muskego schools viewed as among most challenging in nation: Rated as the most challenging
- Wine and beer will flow at a fund raiser for the Muskego Library
- New Berlin panel exploring options for affordable housing in New Berlin: Housing trust fund of $75,000 is available to reach goal
- New Berlin, Muskego officials ask Madison lawmakers for relief from stormwater tax
- Potential expansions for sports facailites at Muskego High School being examined by School Board