This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police blotter: Feb. 4
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Muskego-Norway District one of only three Wisconsin districts to lower levy for five years (2)
- Couple avoids jail time but loses chinchillas from Waukesha home
- Lots of people attend Moorland Road in Muskego project meeting, few criticisms (2)
- Two more charged in connection with Muskego Petro Mart armed robbery
- Muskego police arrest house burglary suspects; cremated remains of son were not recovered
- Muskego-Norway School Board approves holding a $43.2 million referendum on April 5
- Aldermen favor going ahead with new Muskego City Hall, police station
- New Berlin and Muskego police blotter: Jan. 21, 2016