This message is for the Muskego children that watched the Muskego Christmas parade and met Santa and Mrs. Claus in the Old School House.
I was asked by a number of children "where were my reindeer." I said they were behind the Muskego City Hall being fed. Only three reindeer were in the parade.
The other question Mrs. Claus and I were asked was: "Why did a police car pick us up after the Christmas tree lighting?" We were not under arrest, but the police took us to the Muskego City Hall to join the other reindeer and get back to the North Pole to get ready for Christmas Eve.
Mrs. Claus and I would like to thank the City of Muskego Chamber of Commerce for allowing the two of us to meet the children of Muskego and collect their Christmas list and also enjoy their enthusiastic welcome they gave us.
We want you to be good little boys and girls and make sure you mind your parents not only at Christmas, but all year long.
Mrs. Claus and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year in 2013.
God bless you all!
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Participants needed for Relay for Life, May 29-30 in Germantown
- Muskego-Norway School District honors three with compass awards
- Plan could be presented Monday to battle scourge that has hit Little Muskego Lake
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee
- Animal blood bank in Greenfield needs more dog and cat donors to keep all pets healthy
- A 5K Fun Run/Walk and Wellness Fair will be held by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce May 2.
- New Berlin returns incumbents to school board
- Citizen Athlete: Functional Fitness for the Athlete in You opens in Muskego
- Elementary principal named in Muskego-Norway School District
- Victory is a piece of cake for Slice Custom Cakes in Muskego