The New Berlin School Board on Monday accepted the resignation of board member Keith Hastings and presented him with an award for his service.
Hastings resigned before finishing his first term, saying increased work demands don't allow him enough time to devote to School Board duties.
The board did not formally decide whether to appoint a replacement to serve the nearly one year remaining on Hastings' term or leave the seat vacant, but is expected to want to fill the vacancy. The board will likely take a formal vote June 21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 9
- Muskego gets AVID-ly enthusiastic about new academic program
- Has younger kindergarten made the grade in Muskego?
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term