The New Berlin School Board on Monday accepted the resignation of board member Keith Hastings and presented him with an award for his service.
Hastings resigned before finishing his first term, saying increased work demands don't allow him enough time to devote to School Board duties.
The board did not formally decide whether to appoint a replacement to serve the nearly one year remaining on Hastings' term or leave the seat vacant, but is expected to want to fill the vacancy. The board will likely take a formal vote June 21.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts