Most of the primary election action on Tuesday will be on the Republican side of the ballot where a hard-fought race for the U.S. Senate will be settled.
Running in that four-way race to succeed Herb Kohl are Eric Hovde, Mark Neumann, Tommy Thompson and Jeff Fitzgerald. A primary also is needed to determine the Republican candidates for Waukesha County clerk and register of deeds.
The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and voters must make all their choices for candidates in a single party. Here are the local polling places:
Aldermanic District 1, Tess Corners Volunteer Fire Department station 1 at S6731 Tess Corners Drive; District 2, Muskego Library, W16663 Janesville Road; District 3, Atonement Lutheran Church, W16244 Martin Drive; District 4, Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.; District 5, Mill Valley Elementary School, S6445 Hillendale Drive; District 6, Tess Corners Fire Station 4, S10030 Racine Ave.; and District 7, Tess Corners Fire Station 2, W13444 Loomis Drive
All town of Norway voters cast their ballots at the Town Hall, 6419 Heg Park Road.
Aldermanic District 1, Hickory Grove Senior Center, 2600 S. Sunny Slope Road; District 2, New Berlin Community Center, 14750 W. Cleveland Ave.; District 3, New Berlin West High School, 18695 W. Cleveland Ave.; District 4, Peace Lutheran Church, 17651 W. Small Road; District 5, New Berlin Library, 15105 W. Library Lane; District 6, Hoover Elementary School, 12705 W. Euclid Ave.; and District 7, New Berlin City Hall, 3805 S. Casper Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park Arthur's namesake connected with his land in Muskego and New Berlin
- An old Muskego and New Berlin farm becomes a place to horse around
- Muskego-Norway School Board split on system that would ditch letter grades
- News and Notes
- Coupon clippers give Muskego school a sweet taste
- Carp shoot May 25 on Little Muskego Lake, two carp worth $500 each
- Newsweek names New Berlin schools to 'America's Best High Schools' list
- Stumbling block cleared for proposed New Berlin Walmart
- News and notes
- Things to do