Most of the primary election action on Tuesday will be on the Republican side of the ballot where a hard-fought race for the U.S. Senate will be settled.
Running in that four-way race to succeed Herb Kohl are Eric Hovde, Mark Neumann, Tommy Thompson and Jeff Fitzgerald. A primary also is needed to determine the Republican candidates for Waukesha County clerk and register of deeds.
The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and voters must make all their choices for candidates in a single party. Here are the local polling places:
Aldermanic District 1, Tess Corners Volunteer Fire Department station 1 at S6731 Tess Corners Drive; District 2, Muskego Library, W16663 Janesville Road; District 3, Atonement Lutheran Church, W16244 Martin Drive; District 4, Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.; District 5, Mill Valley Elementary School, S6445 Hillendale Drive; District 6, Tess Corners Fire Station 4, S10030 Racine Ave.; and District 7, Tess Corners Fire Station 2, W13444 Loomis Drive
All town of Norway voters cast their ballots at the Town Hall, 6419 Heg Park Road.
Aldermanic District 1, Hickory Grove Senior Center, 2600 S. Sunny Slope Road; District 2, New Berlin Community Center, 14750 W. Cleveland Ave.; District 3, New Berlin West High School, 18695 W. Cleveland Ave.; District 4, Peace Lutheran Church, 17651 W. Small Road; District 5, New Berlin Library, 15105 W. Library Lane; District 6, Hoover Elementary School, 12705 W. Euclid Ave.; and District 7, New Berlin City Hall, 3805 S. Casper Drive.
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)
- Special taxing status recommended for plan at former Parkland Mall (7)
- Muskego Police blotter: April 1-8