A $46 million lawsuit against the city of Muskego in connection with the former Parkland Mall property was dismissed by Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Lee Dreyfus Jr. on Wednesday.
He denied all the claims in the 2009 lawsuit that contains allegations from 1997.
The lawsuit filed by Parkland Venture, LLC, which owns the former mall property alleged that because Muskego would not let Parkland Venture do what it wanted to with the property after the demise of the shopping mall, the city had virtually taken the land without paying for it.
The judge found the claims lacked merit.
The Parkland Mall property is more than 10 acres located at Janesville Road and Lannon Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway School Board reviews extensive school reorganization
- School closings, additions proposed to Muskego-Norway School Board
- Alleged rampage results in charges against Muskego woman (3)
- Muskego and New Berlin community calendar: April 30 issue
- Muskego Senior Taxi revving up for Cruz-N-Taste fundraiser
- Participants needed for Relay for Life, May 29-30 in Germantown
- Muskego-Norway School District honors three with compass awards
- Plan could be presented Monday to battle scourge that has hit Little Muskego Lake
- Doggy donation event, police open house to be held May 9 in Milwaukee