Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway board to discuss potential $55 million referendum
- Archbishop coming to Muskego area to install priest Dec. 6
- Muskego-Norway explores establishing alumni association
- Muskego schools may expand high school credit for middle schoolers
- Muskego schools approve 1.62 percent raises for nonteachers
- Muskego Country Christmas coming Saturday to bring holiday magic
- Young hands, old history combine for colorful mosaic of Muskego life
- Muskego's Lakepoint Church to hold grand opening in 1st permanent home
- First homesite reserved in Muskego Beach Club lakeside development (1)
- Referendum still the $55 million question for Muskego-Norway schools