Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taco Bell plans new store for Muskego
- Community Calendar September 11, 2014
- Little Muskego Lake residential project comes back to city officials
- Little Muskego Lake project back with lower density
- Taco Bell to open in Muskego
- Art mingles with lifting
- Muskego-Norway School Board includes police dogs to help search student property
- High ACTs achieved in local schools; New Berlin and Muskego High School students attain notable scor
- Senior taxi ridership drops as elderly users pass away; program in search of new passengers
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue