Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Weekly Planner: April 2
- A "Shop Second Saturdays" drive is being started by the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism
- Candidates tackle issues of growth and development in Muskego's 4th District aldermanic race
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- Muskego-Norway assistant superintendent chooses return to classroom
- Principal named for Muskego High School
- Desserts bridge cultural gaps among exhange students in Muskego
- A new chocolate shop in Muskego finds early sweet success
- Community calendar: March 12, 2015