Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: June 17
- Living on a budget, and making sure of it, in Muskego
- New Berlin Walmart opponents claim crucial city vote invalid
- Charges expected against seven seniors for Muskego bus prank
- Police Notes: June 10
- News & Notes: June 10
- Muskego middle school gets state leader as new principal
- For dying Muskego man, the wall is his canvass
- Property values drop in Muskego, but impact isn't yet clear