Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego man accused of assaulting local woman, apologizing after
- Muskego-Norway official sees benefits from evidence-based leadership (1)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Muskego police chief speaks of station's deficiencies
- Many parks improvements make it into proposed 2016 Muskego budget
- Muskego to hire city attorney in effort to consolidate legal services
- Muskego Police blotter
- Muskego Police Department needs drive plan for new station, city hall
- Huge leak in Muskego High School pool triggers call for new pool (23)
- Muskego-Norway survey gives reasons for proposed school closings (5)