Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parkland Mall sells, new Parkland lawsuit on horizon in Muskego
- Three charged in connection with theft of $400,000 from Muskego home
- Optional academic standards OK with schools
- First round of random drug tests at Muskego High School all negative
- Fuse on new fireworks law about to ignite
- Multiple pay levels set for Muskego-Norway School District
- Only local race in Muskego next spring to be for District 4 alderman
- Muskego swimmer at 91 still winning medals at Wisconsin Senior Olympics
- Deadline is tomorrow to file candidacy papers for Germantown village, school board