Muskego - Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen was expected to be appointed assistant superintendent by the Muskego-Norway School Board on Monday.
Bussen, who has served as MHS principal since 2001, would fill the spot left by Kelly Thompson, who will become superintendent when Joe Schroeder leaves to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators on July 1. Her contract also was to be approved Monday. Her appointment was announced earlier.
The School Board expected to start finding a replacement Tuesday.
A replacement also is likely to be approved for associate high school principal Robert Antholine, who will leave June 30 to become principal of Swallow School in the Arrowhead School District.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway District one of only three Wisconsin districts to lower levy for five years (2)
- Lots of people attend Moorland Road in Muskego project meeting, few criticisms (2)
- Two more charged in connection with Muskego Petro Mart armed robbery
- Muskego police arrest house burglary suspects; cremated remains of son were not recovered
- Muskego-Norway School Board approves holding a $43.2 million referendum on April 5
- Aldermen favor going ahead with new Muskego City Hall, police station
- Muskego police searching for explorer recruits
- Evers nominates Muskego Elementary School for Blue Ribbon award
- Muskego man, 27, faces armed robbery charge connected to gas station hold up
- Plans for new Muskego city hall, police station appear to win favor