The Muskego Police Department has reported that Dolores Blake, 86, of Muskego, reported missing by her family Thursday morning, was found safe and unharmed by the Outagamie County Sheriff's Department after a caller reported her as a possibly intoxicated driver.
Muskego police and Blake's family made arrangements to return the woman to her Muskego home. Officers intended to talk with Blake after she was reunited with family to determine where she had been. Police reported that Blake suffers symptoms of dementia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego reduces times, days for private fireworks
- Muskego blaze that destroyed a building Monday started between floors
- Muskego High School marching band to be in Mardi Gras parade
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Fire causes $300,000 in damage to Muskego boutique
- Study could end in third referendum in Muskego-Norway School District
- Parkland Mall sells, new Parkland lawsuit on horizon in Muskego
- Three charged in connection with theft of $400,000 from Muskego home
- Optional academic standards OK with schools