The Muskego Police Department has reported that Dolores Blake, 86, of Muskego, reported missing by her family Thursday morning, was found safe and unharmed by the Outagamie County Sheriff's Department after a caller reported her as a possibly intoxicated driver.
Muskego police and Blake's family made arrangements to return the woman to her Muskego home. Officers intended to talk with Blake after she was reunited with family to determine where she had been. Police reported that Blake suffers symptoms of dementia.
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego committee shelves controversial planned recreation trail
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Presentations on Social Security, Medicare at Muskego Library