The Muskego Police Department has reported that Dolores Blake, 86, of Muskego, reported missing by her family Thursday morning, was found safe and unharmed by the Outagamie County Sheriff's Department after a caller reported her as a possibly intoxicated driver.
Muskego police and Blake's family made arrangements to return the woman to her Muskego home. Officers intended to talk with Blake after she was reunited with family to determine where she had been. Police reported that Blake suffers symptoms of dementia.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (2)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego