· A 54-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop on South Highway 36 and Thode Road at 12:45 a.m. May 24.
· A 53-year-old woman was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop on Janesville Road and Golden Country Drive at 9:45 p.m. May 24.
· A 40-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop on Woods Road and Clearbook Drive at 1:30 a.m. May 25.
· A 26-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop in the 8400 block of Racine Avenue at 4:30 p.m. May 27.
· A 37-year-old man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at Kohls, S68W15388 Janesville Road., at 1:15 p.m. May 23.
· A 23-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop Denoon Road and Crowbar Drive at 3:45 p.m. May 24.
· Six spools of Copper Wire were taken from KS Energy Services, 19705 W. Lincoln Ave., between 9 p.m. May 20 and 4:45 a.m. May 21.
· Jewelry was taken from a residence in the 13340 block of West Fountain Drive between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. May 22.
· A 37-year-old man was arrested for drunken driving following a traffic stop in the 1900 block of South Moorland Road at 12:15 a.m. May 26. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood-alcohol content of 0.09.
· A 33-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC as well as possession of drug paraphernalia and a 21-year-old woman was arrested for possession of THC following a traffic stop in the 15400 block of West Beloit Road at 2:15 a.m. May 24.
· A 16-year-old boy was arrested for possession of THC in the 14800 block of West Arrowhead Lane at 1:20 p.m. May 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego reduces times, days for private fireworks
- Muskego blaze that destroyed a building Monday started between floors
- Muskego High School marching band to be in Mardi Gras parade
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Fire causes $300,000 in damage to Muskego boutique
- Study could end in third referendum in Muskego-Norway School District
- Parkland Mall sells, new Parkland lawsuit on horizon in Muskego
- Three charged in connection with theft of $400,000 from Muskego home
- Optional academic standards OK with schools