Muskego — A candidate forum will be held for Muskego school and city candidates at 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The forum is sponsored by the Muskego Woman's Club and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce. There is no primary for school or municipal offices in Muskego this year, so the candidates at the forum will be on the April 1 ballot.
The three candidates for the Muskego-Norway School Board will lead off the evening from 6:30 to 7:05 p.m. Candidates for Muskego Aldermanic Districts 1, 3 and 5 will be heard from 7:15 to 7:50 p.m. The two mayoral candidates are scheduled from 8 to 8:40 p.m.
The candidates will answer questions from the floor and those that are phoned in during the forum. The phone number is (262) 679-4129. The event will be televised.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego-Norway board to discuss potential $55 million referendum
- Archbishop coming to Muskego area to install priest Dec. 6
- Muskego-Norway explores establishing alumni association
- Muskego schools may expand high school credit for middle schoolers
- Muskego schools approve 1.62 percent raises for nonteachers
- Muskego Country Christmas coming Saturday to bring holiday magic
- Young hands, old history combine for colorful mosaic of Muskego life
- Muskego's Lakepoint Church to hold grand opening in 1st permanent home
- First homesite reserved in Muskego Beach Club lakeside development (1)
- Referendum still the $55 million question for Muskego-Norway schools