Muskego — A candidate forum will be held for Muskego school and city candidates at 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The forum is sponsored by the Muskego Woman's Club and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce. There is no primary for school or municipal offices in Muskego this year, so the candidates at the forum will be on the April 1 ballot.
The three candidates for the Muskego-Norway School Board will lead off the evening from 6:30 to 7:05 p.m. Candidates for Muskego Aldermanic Districts 1, 3 and 5 will be heard from 7:15 to 7:50 p.m. The two mayoral candidates are scheduled from 8 to 8:40 p.m.
The candidates will answer questions from the floor and those that are phoned in during the forum. The phone number is (262) 679-4129. The event will be televised.
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)