Muskego — A candidate forum will be held for Muskego school and city candidates at 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The forum is sponsored by the Muskego Woman's Club and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce. There is no primary for school or municipal offices in Muskego this year, so the candidates at the forum will be on the April 1 ballot.
The three candidates for the Muskego-Norway School Board will lead off the evening from 6:30 to 7:05 p.m. Candidates for Muskego Aldermanic Districts 1, 3 and 5 will be heard from 7:15 to 7:50 p.m. The two mayoral candidates are scheduled from 8 to 8:40 p.m.
The candidates will answer questions from the floor and those that are phoned in during the forum. The phone number is (262) 679-4129. The event will be televised.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Candidates tackle issues of growth and development in Muskego's 4th District aldermanic race
- In brief: grand openning, Brownies
- Muskego-Norway assistant superintendent chooses return to classroom
- Principal named for Muskego High School
- Desserts bridge cultural gaps among exhange students in Muskego
- A new chocolate shop in Muskego finds early sweet success
- Community calendar: March 12, 2015
- Muskego officials updated on potential closing of popular boat launch
- Muskego may close popular Little Muskego Lake boat launch