Muskego — A candidate forum will be held for Muskego school and city candidates at 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The forum is sponsored by the Muskego Woman's Club and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce. There is no primary for school or municipal offices in Muskego this year, so the candidates at the forum will be on the April 1 ballot.
The three candidates for the Muskego-Norway School Board will lead off the evening from 6:30 to 7:05 p.m. Candidates for Muskego Aldermanic Districts 1, 3 and 5 will be heard from 7:15 to 7:50 p.m. The two mayoral candidates are scheduled from 8 to 8:40 p.m.
The candidates will answer questions from the floor and those that are phoned in during the forum. The phone number is (262) 679-4129. The event will be televised.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Muskego police chief speaks of station's deficiencies
- Many parks improvements make it into proposed 2016 Muskego budget
- Muskego to hire city attorney in effort to consolidate legal services
- Muskego Police blotter
- Muskego Police Department needs drive plan for new station, city hall
- Huge leak in Muskego High School pool triggers call for new pool (16)
- Muskego-Norway survey gives reasons for proposed school closings (3)
- Muskego-Norway schools to gauge support for $55 million in projects
- Muskego loses a staunch community supporter, business leader
- Muskego American Legion to hold second brat fry for veterans