Muskego — A candidate forum will be held for Muskego school and city candidates at 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Muskego City Hall, S8200 Racine Ave.
The forum is sponsored by the Muskego Woman's Club and the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce. There is no primary for school or municipal offices in Muskego this year, so the candidates at the forum will be on the April 1 ballot.
The three candidates for the Muskego-Norway School Board will lead off the evening from 6:30 to 7:05 p.m. Candidates for Muskego Aldermanic Districts 1, 3 and 5 will be heard from 7:15 to 7:50 p.m. The two mayoral candidates are scheduled from 8 to 8:40 p.m.
The candidates will answer questions from the floor and those that are phoned in during the forum. The phone number is (262) 679-4129. The event will be televised.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nov. 4 poll visits a right of fall
- Muskego's 50th anniversary celebration lives on
- Muskego wraps up 50th anniversary celebration
- 'Hot' new Suburban Bourbon hits Muskego
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 83 Voter's Guide
- Muskego alum shows cooking skills to 400
- Muskego to allow chickens on residential lots
- Controversial lake home/condo project back to Muskego Plan Commission
- Lake homes/condos fail to win Muskego Plan Commission recommendation
- Muskego police carry drug to treat heroin overdoses