Muskego - The Muskego-Norway School District is looking for people to serve in two top administrative positions, both of which will soon be vacant.
Scot Ecker, director of business services since 2008, will leave as of Dec. 31 to become associate vice president and controller of Carthage College, and Gary Rosploch, buildings and grounds supervisor for 21 years, will retire as of Feb. 28.
Superintendent Kelly Thompson said that Ecker has a long-standing career goal of working at the college level.
"We are grateful for the support he has provided," Thompson said.
That support has included playing a key role in providing cost estimates for a variety of facilities options the schools explored in a massive facilities review that culminated in two referendums. He also steered the district though the financial aspects of the transition in public employee compensation brought on by Act 10 and Act 32, state law changes that heavily impacted public employees.
Rosploch, a graduate of Muskego High School, came back to district with extensive experience. He had served as a head custodian in the Franklin School District for six years, the director of buildings and grounds in the Glendale-River Hills School District for nine years, a maintenance manager at the Laureate Group for six years and a maintenance supervisor in the Waukesha School District.
"It has been a true honor and pleasure working with him," Thompson said.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego committee shelves controversial planned recreation trail
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Presentations on Social Security, Medicare at Muskego Library