Muskego - The Muskego-Norway School District is looking for people to serve in two top administrative positions, both of which will soon be vacant.
Scot Ecker, director of business services since 2008, will leave as of Dec. 31 to become associate vice president and controller of Carthage College, and Gary Rosploch, buildings and grounds supervisor for 21 years, will retire as of Feb. 28.
Superintendent Kelly Thompson said that Ecker has a long-standing career goal of working at the college level.
"We are grateful for the support he has provided," Thompson said.
That support has included playing a key role in providing cost estimates for a variety of facilities options the schools explored in a massive facilities review that culminated in two referendums. He also steered the district though the financial aspects of the transition in public employee compensation brought on by Act 10 and Act 32, state law changes that heavily impacted public employees.
Rosploch, a graduate of Muskego High School, came back to district with extensive experience. He had served as a head custodian in the Franklin School District for six years, the director of buildings and grounds in the Glendale-River Hills School District for nine years, a maintenance manager at the Laureate Group for six years and a maintenance supervisor in the Waukesha School District.
"It has been a true honor and pleasure working with him," Thompson said.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego
- Public hearing April 26 on rezoning for Parkland Mall proposal in Muskego
- Muskego City Hall, police department plans win plan commission favor (1)
- Special taxing status recommended for plan at former Parkland Mall (7)
- Muskego Police blotter: April 1-8