Muskego - The Muskego-Norway School District is looking for people to serve in two top administrative positions, both of which will soon be vacant.
Scot Ecker, director of business services since 2008, will leave as of Dec. 31 to become associate vice president and controller of Carthage College, and Gary Rosploch, buildings and grounds supervisor for 21 years, will retire as of Feb. 28.
Superintendent Kelly Thompson said that Ecker has a long-standing career goal of working at the college level.
"We are grateful for the support he has provided," Thompson said.
That support has included playing a key role in providing cost estimates for a variety of facilities options the schools explored in a massive facilities review that culminated in two referendums. He also steered the district though the financial aspects of the transition in public employee compensation brought on by Act 10 and Act 32, state law changes that heavily impacted public employees.
Rosploch, a graduate of Muskego High School, came back to district with extensive experience. He had served as a head custodian in the Franklin School District for six years, the director of buildings and grounds in the Glendale-River Hills School District for nine years, a maintenance manager at the Laureate Group for six years and a maintenance supervisor in the Waukesha School District.
"It has been a true honor and pleasure working with him," Thompson said.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Random drug testing for certain students will start this fall at Muskego High School
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014
- Muskego and New Berlin police reports July 2-10
- Officials examine report that says some municipal ambulance response times dragged on for 14 to 23 m
- Muskego holds public hearing on residential development proposed for Little Muskego Lake
- New Muskego storage facility, coffee shop to open on Janesville Road
- Former Salentine property in Muskego to be self-storage business, coffee shop
- Muskego High School takes steps to save murals during renovation for new weight room
- Country Meadows Elementary School Principal Gary Goelz promoted to assistant superintendent of the M