A house fire in the S6800 block of Fennimore Lane in Muskego today appears to have been caused accidentally by a cooking device, Muskego Fire Department officials said.
All residents of the home had gotten outside before members of the Tess Corners Fire Department and Muskego Police Department responded shortly after 5:45 p.m. today.
No injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars
- Muskego-Norway district tests ideas on drug-use detection at high school
- Muskego School District considers random drug tests
- Options narrow for Muskego High School weight room floor
- Muskego scores for Mukwonago girl stricken with leukemia
- News & Notes: Feb. 17
- 'Legally Blonde' requires a bit of forethought in Muskego
- Muskego candidates face questions in March 6 public forum