A house fire in the S6800 block of Fennimore Lane in Muskego today appears to have been caused accidentally by a cooking device, Muskego Fire Department officials said.
All residents of the home had gotten outside before members of the Tess Corners Fire Department and Muskego Police Department responded shortly after 5:45 p.m. today.
No injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior taxi ridership drops as elderly users pass away; program in search of new passengers
- Meijer just needs one more approval from city of Waukesha
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue
- Charity event to feature fashion in Muskego
- Musekgo High School employs sex offender security system
- Upcoming annual Muskego Community Festival will be a highflying event.
- Muskego Plan Commission shuns changes for lake homes, senior condos
- Retired Muskego High School principal will serve as interim replacement for Ryan Oertel
- Muskego-Norway School District chooses former principal for interim job
- Little Muskego Lake installs lighted buoys