A plan to build garden homes and senior condominiums on Little Muskego Lake hit a setback Tuesday at the Muskego Plan Commission that unanimously recommended against changes in zoning and the city comprehensive plan that would have allowed the plan.
Housing density was the main issue.
Ener-Con Companies proposes a gated community and a 24-unit condomium building for seniors along Janesville Road and just east of Pioneer Drive.
The zoning and 2020 Comprehensive Plan changes can still be approved by the Muskego Common Council that will consider them at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12.
The development plan that the commission reviewed considered was somewhat less dense than the original plan of seven homes and 30 senior condos in two buildings.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (1)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego