The New Berlin School District accepted offers totaling nearly $2 million for two former school properties at a special meeting Tuesday.
However, the sale of Glen Park Elementary School, 3500 S. Glen Park Road, will need approval from the electorate. A special meeting of the electorate has been scheduled for 6 p.m. Monday, May 12, in the New Berlin West Idea Center, 18695 W. Cleveland Ave., to vote on the sale.
The sale of the former Little Grove Elementary property, 3800 S. Racine Ave., already has electorate approval.
Heritage Christian Schools has offered $1,750,000 for the Glen Park property. The board accepted the offer subject to approval by the electorate. Glen Park closed at the end of the 2011-12 school year because the School Board felt the district had excess capacity at the elementary school level and to save money.
The board accepted an offer of $195,000 from Krish Narayanan for the Little Grove property.
Sale proceeds will be used to complete projects in the district's long-range facilities plan.
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (2)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego