New Berlin Fire Chief Lloyd Bertram has lifted the temporary burn ban that has been in place for the past several weeks because of the dry conditions.
The recent rains as well as more rain in the forecasts have significantly reduced the threat, he said in announcing the action.
The city's burning regulations remain in effect, he emphasized.
- Low bid way under estimate for Muskego's North Cape Road rec trail
- Muskego police to offer citizens academy in the fall
- Muskego committee shelves controversial planned recreation trail
- Muskego neighbors: adding parking not a solution to Kurth Park problem
- Muskego Police report: June 23, 2016
- Muskego survey shows support for splash pad, Frisbee golf, ice skating
- Kayakers enjoy idyllic evening gliding along on Big Muskego Lake
- Being natural irks Civil War buffs; Muskego contends cemetery is historically correct (1)
- Muskego Police blotter: June 16, 2016
- Presentations on Social Security, Medicare at Muskego Library