New Berlin Fire Chief Lloyd Bertram has lifted the temporary burn ban that has been in place for the past several weeks because of the dry conditions.
The recent rains as well as more rain in the forecasts have significantly reduced the threat, he said in announcing the action.
The city's burning regulations remain in effect, he emphasized.
- Muskego gets a $500,000 state grant for Parkland Mall redevelopment (1)
- Time lapse: A tour of Big Muskego Lake shows hope, beauty reign in giant wetland
- Muskego Police blotter: July 21
- Inclusive playground, dumping prairie part of Muskego parks review
- Muskego child enticement hearing for former West Bend official delayed
- Questions must be answered before Muskego Youth Football can use park
- Muskego soccer parents, Kurth Park neighbors might be on same side
- Dog park idea takes step backward in Muskego
- Local lake districts, statewide programs persist in battle against invasive species
- Pickleball tickles Muskego seniors who flock to new courts