The New Berlin Police Department just received information that one of its residents received a phone call soliciting a cash donation that was allegedly on behalf of the New Berlin Fire Department.
According to a news release by the New Berlin Police Department, neither the New Berlin Police nor Fire departments solicit donations by phone, so residents should not fall prey to this recent scam.
Anyone with information on this case, such as names or phone numbers of the caller, please call the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640. If you have received a call like this, but do not have any pertinent information that would help us solve this case, you do not need to call.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art mingles with lifting
- Muskego-Norway School Board includes police dogs to help search student property
- High ACTs achieved in local schools; New Berlin and Muskego High School students attain notable scor
- Senior taxi ridership drops as elderly users pass away; program in search of new passengers
- New Berlin and Muskego police reports: August 14, 2014 issue
- Charity event to feature fashion in Muskego
- Musekgo High School employs sex offender security system
- Upcoming annual Muskego Community Festival will be a highflying event.
- Muskego Plan Commission shuns changes for lake homes, senior condos
- Retired Muskego High School principal will serve as interim replacement for Ryan Oertel