The New Berlin Police Department just received information that one of its residents received a phone call soliciting a cash donation that was allegedly on behalf of the New Berlin Fire Department.
According to a news release by the New Berlin Police Department, neither the New Berlin Police nor Fire departments solicit donations by phone, so residents should not fall prey to this recent scam.
Anyone with information on this case, such as names or phone numbers of the caller, please call the New Berlin Police Department at (262) 782-6640. If you have received a call like this, but do not have any pertinent information that would help us solve this case, you do not need to call.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: March 10
- Corrections: March 13
- General election voters guide for Muskego mayor
- Forum profiles Muskego aldermanic candidates
- Muskego mayoral candidates voice their positions
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 3rd Aldermanic District
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 1st Aldermanic District
- Election 2014: Voters guide for Muskego 5th Aldermanic District
- News & Notes: March 6
- Muskego High School's heavy weight room issue comes down to dollars