Muskego - Once again, the Muskego-Norway School District looked within when it needed to find an administrator.
The School Board on Monday appointed Mill Valley Elementary School Principal Linda O'Bryan to be the new principal of Lake Denoon Middle School. O'Bryan, who has been with the district since 1984, will succeed Ryan Oertel who was moved up to principal of Muskego High School two weeks ago.
The district has been promoting administrators in a kind of leapfrog fashion to fill openings that started with Superintendent Joe Schroeder resigning at the end of this month to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators.
Moving into his slot is Assistant Superintendent Kelly Thompson and the School Board moved Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen into her spot.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 2
- Announcements kick off elections in Muskego
- Third Muskego lake park idea goes under
- Muskego School Board president won't seek re-election
- Prime land can only sit and wait in Muskego
- News & Notes: Nov. 28
- Muskego mayor announces intention to run for second term
- News & Notes: Nov. 18
- Muskego's Christmas celebration has a golden touch
- Muskego's Jammin' fest finds life after construction