Muskego - Once again, the Muskego-Norway School District looked within when it needed to find an administrator.
The School Board on Monday appointed Mill Valley Elementary School Principal Linda O'Bryan to be the new principal of Lake Denoon Middle School. O'Bryan, who has been with the district since 1984, will succeed Ryan Oertel who was moved up to principal of Muskego High School two weeks ago.
The district has been promoting administrators in a kind of leapfrog fashion to fill openings that started with Superintendent Joe Schroeder resigning at the end of this month to become associate executive director of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators.
Moving into his slot is Assistant Superintendent Kelly Thompson and the School Board moved Muskego High School Principal Dennis Bussen into her spot.
- Jane Ford-Stewart
- Hearing set for West Bend official on charges involving Muskego girl
- Muskego Parkland Mall project rezoning favored, change in plan asked
- Muskego Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Muskego residents clash on proposed Parkland Mall site redevelopment (1)
- Ongoing negotiations delay vote on Parkland Mall redevelopment plan in Muskego
- Muskego Chamber of Commerce announces Jammin' on Janesville dates
- Muskego Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- West Bend city administrator free after being charged with enticing Muskego girl
- Muskego aldermen advised not to attend Parkland Mall info meeting
- Chemicals, lake drawdown could be part of stonewort plan in Muskego